When the wonderful team at Visit Rainier reached out to offer Britt and I a weekend getaway in Enumclaw we jumped at the chance. And what a weekend it was! The Enumclaw area is beautiful with a ton of fun things to do. Fortunately we struck gold on the weather. We enjoyed some incredible hikes with views you’d pay money for and devoured delicious food and wine. And to top it off we had an incredible sunrise balloon ride. Fortunately we had the extremely talented Travis Wals with us and he captured the fun in the video above… Enjoy!
As much as this is a sponsored post, please know the below recommendations stand as our true recommendations because we really did enjoy these places…
- Buy fudge from Anns Fudge and Bakery because it’s literally the best fudge in the world. There is no question here. Pro tip, you can order it online!
- Check out Kellys Restaurant and Lounge for a great dinner and wonderful service.
- Do a wine tasting at Leony’s Cellars, we loved this married couples story and their wines!
- Enjoy a well earned beer and yummy food after a hike at The Historic Mint Restaurant & Alehouse
- Take an incredible ride with Eliav who owns Seattle Ballooning. This experience is worth it trust me, and what Eliav doesn’t know about ballooning isn’t worth knowing. Awesome guy.
- Hike Pinnacle Peak for great views of Rainier near Enumclaw.
- Take your 4WD and check out the stunning hike and views at Summit Lake closer to Rainier.
If you’d like a video or photo content that features your product/service or area please contact Ryan by filling out the form below.