About Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus)
A Seattle-based Australian, Ryan Hodgson is a conscious content creator with a passion for using social media to connect about and discuss the human condition. A lover of travel, nature, adventure, and photography, he regularly partners with global brands to create engaging and thought-provoking content for his quarter of million-plus followers. Professionally, Ryan is the Founder and CEO of Rysing Tide, a transformative business and leadership consultancy, empowering companies, teams, and individuals to thrive. He is also a former nonprofit founder, melanoma survivor, and very proud father!
Conscious Content Creator
Notable brands have partnered with Ryan as a content creator to reach his total online following of 250,000+ people. Below are some examples…
- Partnered with Alaska Airlines numerous times including highlighting the start of the Copper River Salmon season in Cordova, Alaska, and promoting their new Seattle/Dallas route
- Traveled to and toured London to promote the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s new direct Seattle to London route and participated in promotional events with Sir Richard Branson
- Joined Uncruise Adventures in Alaska for a cruise like no other
- Interviewed his college friend Hugh Jackman in NYC for the release of “Logan”
- Journeyed to Costa Rica for GreenSpot Travel – a leader in customized luxury eco-travel
- Visited Mexico to promote beach-side resort Playa Las Tortugas,
- Two visits to Canada promoting CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures and Big White Ski Resort
- He has also partnered with Gillette, Headspace, Clif Bar, Uber, Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, Lib Tech Skis, and numerous local tourism boards
Ryan Hodgson has an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for the nexus of business and brand strategy and mindful leadership. He has built and led teams, which have been up to 55 people, working with globally recognized brands such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft, The Project Management Institute, HTC, Verizon Wireless, SAP, Sotheby’s International Realty, Ricoh, and the University of Washington.
Through his company, Rysing Tide, Ryan empowers businesses, leaders, and individuals to reach their full potential by focusing on mindset, mindfulness, integrity, purpose, brand & growth. As your growth and thought partner, he is intuitive, empathetic, yet always bravely but thoughtfully honest and authentic. His insight-driven and solution-orientated mindset draw from his diverse professional experience to guide you and or your team to success.
For more information about Ryan, find him on LinkedIn
Raised in a low socio-economic neighborhood of Perth, Western Australia, Ryan has always been driven to help others. This trait inspired him to found Seattle-based nonprofit, Team Up for Nonprofits. The organization utilized music benefits and social influencers to raise funds and awareness for deserving nonprofits while creating an accessible environment for young professionals to experience philanthropy. Ryan was the Founder and President of “Team Up” between 2010 and 2015 and for his charitable efforts with Team Up was recognized by the Huffington Post in their article; “39 Inspiring Men and Their Passion for Charity”.
“One would be hard-pressed to find a more valuable partner than Ryan Hodgson. I have had the pleasure of working closely with Ryan over the past year, on a variety of projects, all of which enjoyed unparalleled success due to his contribution.”
“Ryan is a powerhouse. Short and simple. He is creative, driven, committed, and was an amazing asset during his time with us”
“Ryan is an integral part of my growth story. He is quick to understand yet slow to judge, ensuring that we take time to unpack every workplace win, loss, or draw during our sessions together. His authentic energy is contagious as he strives to push and pull the very best of me to the surface. Ryan’s work with my department, peers, and supervisors has strengthened our relationships as individuals and as an organization. I am incredibly grateful for his outward perspective of our company and inward understanding of the marketing team’s role within it. Everyone needs a Ryan in their lives!”
If you’d like to contact Ryan Hodgson please do so through the form below.