I’m excited to share with you my incredible trip to Costa Rica with eco-luxury and eco-travel experts GreenSpot Travel.
I travel the world to experience the rich diversity and beauty of our planet. Like many of you, I worry what the consequences of my travels are, and what the cumulative effect is, on these beautiful destinations. Therefore when GreenSpot invited me to experience Costa Rica with them I jumped at the opportunity. I was intrigued to learn what eco-travel and eco-luxury actually meant from an experience perspective.
It was incredible! I was able to experience the stunning beauty of this amazing country in a way that felt true to my values and ideals. I really appreciated that they truly customized the trip for me. They based the activities and destinations on my interests with incredible thoughtfulness and detail. They clearly know their stuff and it really impacts the experience of those who travel with them. We were also welcomed at every place we stayed as true friends so it was clear that they are very respected. I hope you enjoy the video we made because we had a blast making it!
Costa Rica Tips
I encourage you to check out our incredible accommodation hosts that include:
- Finca Rosa Blanca: Their Coffee Plantation & Resort is a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World. The pool ain’t bad either!
- Hotel Punta Islita: Voted Top 10 Resorts in Central America by Condé Nast Traveler. They live the awesome mantra of “Planet-Friendly, People-Positive”.
- Isla Chiquita: Costa Rica’s island-glamping adventure hotel. Stay in one of their luxury tent suites.
- Arenal Kioro: Stay in green luxury and enjoy the majestic natural spectacle of the Arenal Volcano from every room.
I highly recommenced the following places to visit while you are in Costa Rica:
- Macaw Recovery Network: Facing extension these beautiful creatures are being supported by this incredible organization.
- Mistico Park: The hanging bridges, the wildlife, and the views, make this a must visit.
- Arenal Volcano: Incredible volcano. If you are lucky and get a beautiful sunset on a clear day you will remember it for the rest of your life.
Costa Rica is truly a magical place for me. I am very grateful to all of the companies that supported this trip, so thank you to all of them. With that said I have to send a big thanks to Alaska Airlines for sponsoring our flights. 🙏🏼
Until next time Costa Rica!
If you’d like a video or photo content that features your product/service or area please contact Ryan by filling out the form below.